Subject: [SCIGN-0249] AOA1 receiver swap
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: 4 Nov 1996 15:23:49

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Nov  4 15:23:49 PST 1996      Message Number 0249
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: AOA1 receiver swap

The TurboRogue currently installed at AOA1 is being swapped with another 
TurboRogue so that the original can be used for another purpose. The antenna 
and monumentation will not be disturbed. A new sitelog will be sent in after 
we receiver confirmation of the swap.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

=======================================================================
Keith F. Stark                    Telephone: (818) 354 5922         
GPS Networks & Operations Group   FAX:       (818) 393 4965         
Jet Propulsion Laboratory         Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                                                     
Pasadena, CA 91109                                                     
=======================================================================

[Mailed From: Keith F. Stark <[email-masked]>]