Subject: [SCIGN-0236] Please review and respond with any comments...
Date: 30 Sep 1996 16:58:13

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Sep 30 16:58:13 PDT 1996      Message Number 0236
******************************************************************************

Author: 
Subject: Please review and respond with any comments...

Neil Timothy Aho
J6-JCIS - Wang Federal, PSC 303, Box 24, APO, AP  96204-0024
 tele:  011-822-749-4915

Tuesday, October 01, 1996

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing to express interest in using my current skill set in the 
geosciences.  My diverse background in information technology should be of 
interest to you.

As a Systems Analyst with Wang Federal, I am currently working with NT 
server 3.51 providing wide area network solutions/administration for the 
Department of Defense.

My experience with Microsoft Corp. provided insight into Windows 3.x, NT, 
and 95 which few others have in the industry.

My scientific research includes work at the University of Hawaii at Hilo 
which involved research in the field of geographic information systems 
(GIS) and remote sensing.  The software involved, ARC/INFO, was used to 
study the geology of Hawaii.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at (tel) 011-822-749-4915 or (e-mail) 
[email-masked] to discuss possible opportunities with your 
organization.

Sincerely,

Neil Timothy Aho

P.S. - Please let me know if the attached resume is unreadable (WinWord 
6.0, MIME).

[Mailed From: "Aho, Neil" <[email-masked]>]