Subject: [SCIGN-0217] Mt. Wilson outage
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: 2 Aug 1996 11:16:34

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Aug  2 11:16:34 PDT 1996      Message Number 0217
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Mt. Wilson outage

Due to the heat and changes in construction plans at the Mt. Wilson
facilities, the current power outage at Mt. Wilson will continue for
approximately 10 more days.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: "Keith F. Stark" <[email-masked]>]