Subject: [SCIGN-0212] New Site in Azusa, CA
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: 25 Jul 1996 11:49:42

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Jul 25 11:49:42 PDT 1996      Message Number 0212
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: New Site in Azusa, CA

A TurboRogue receiver and antenna were installed at Azusa High School. The
site was installed on July 17, 1996 and data is available since that date.
The 4-char code for this site is AZU1 and the antenna height is 0.0814m.

4 Char ID:      AZU1
Antenna Height: 0.0814m
Receiver:       TurboRogue SNR-8000
Antenna:        Dorne Margolin T

A sitelog has been forwarded to the IGSCB.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: "Keith F. Stark" <[email-masked]>]