Subject: [SCIGN-0204] New Site at CSU Northridge
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: 9 Jul 1996 9:20:18

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Jul  9  9:20:18 PDT 1996      Message Number 0204
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: New Site at CSU Northridge

A TurboRogue receiver and antenna were installed at The California State
University at Northridge. The site was installed on Apr 27, 1996 and data
is available since that date. The 4-char code for this site is CSN1 and the
antenna height is 0.0m.

4 Char ID:      CSN1
Antenna Height: 0.0m
Receiver:       TurboRogue
Antenna:        Dorne Margolin T

A sitelog has been forwarded to the IGSCB.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]