Subject: [SCIGN-0155] Wk 0840 SIO Analysis Report
From: P. Fang and Y. Bock
Date: 23 Feb 1996 23:24:25

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Feb 23 23:24:25 PST 1996      Message Number 0155
******************************************************************************

Author: P. Fang and Y. Bock 
Subject: Wk 0840 SIO Analysis Report

 SOPAC Global/Regional Analysis Bulletin -- GPS Week 0840

Submitted by: Peng Fang and Yehuda Bock
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography
              University of California, San Diego
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
              fax: (619) 534-9873
              geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SIO GARNER archive:
 ftp toba.ucsd.edu (132.239.13.12)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: global, regional, products

To view SOPAC time series:
 WWW Home page URL: http://jon.ucsd.edu
 click: SCIGN/SCIGN Map/site

Direct problems to: Peng Fang ([email-masked])
______________________________________________________________________________
    S O P A C   A N A L Y S I S   L O G

                                                                                
 GPS WEEK #0840           02/11/96 - 02/17/96             DOY 042 - DOY 048     
                                                              Day Number        
                                                          0  0  0  0  0  0  0   
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF           4  4  4  4  4  4  4   
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER          2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Blythe [PGGA], CA, USA       +blyt blyt ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
China Lake [PGGA], CA, USA   +coso coso ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Yucaipa [PGGA], CA, USA      +crfp crfp ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Lake Mathews [PGGA], CA, USA +math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X               
Monument Peak [PGGA], CA, USA+monp monp ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Pinyon 1 [PGGA], CA, USA     +pin1 piny ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Palos Verdes [PGGA], CA, USA +pvep pvep TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Scripps 3 [PGGA], CA, USA    +sio3 sio3 ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Bommer Canyon [PGGA], CA, USA+trak trak ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Vandenberg [PGGA], CA, USA   +vndp vndp ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Brand Basin [DGGA], CA, USA  +bran bran ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Chilao [DGGA], CA, USA       +chil chil ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X     X  X  X  X   
Claremont [DGGA], CA, USA    +clar clar ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Firecamp 9 [DGGA], CA, USA   +cmp9 cmp9 ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Pacoima Dam 1 [DGGA], CA, USA+dam1 dam1 ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Pacoima Dam 2 [DGGA], CA, USA+dam2 dam2 ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Pearblossom [DGGA], CA, USA  +holc holc ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Hollydale [DGGA], CA, USA    +holp holp ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Mt. Lee [DGGA], CA, USA      +leep leep ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Longdon Yard [DGGA], CA, USA +long long ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Rocketdyne [DGGA], CA, USA   +rock rock ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Allen Osborne [DGGA], CA, USA+aoa1 aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Parkfield [PGGA], CA, USA    +carr carr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Mammoth Lakes [PGGA],CA, USA +casa casa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X  X  X   
Catalina Isl. [DGGA], CA, USA+cat1 cat1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Enseneda [PGGA], BC, Mexico  +cice cice ROGUE SNR-8000             X  X  X  X   
Caltech [DGGA], CA, USA      +cit1 cit1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Goldstone [PGGA], CA, USA    +ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Goldstone 2 [PGGA], CA, USA   gol2 gol2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Harvest Platform[PGGA],CA,USA+harv harv ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
JPL Mesa [PGGA], CA, USA     +jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X     X  X   
Long Beach [DGGA], CA, USA   +lbch lbch ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Oat Mt new [DGGA], CA, USA   +oat2 oat2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Quincy [PGGA], CA, USA       +quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Saddle Peak [DGGA], CA, USA  +spk1 spk1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
UCLA [DGGA], CA, USA         +uclp uclp ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
USC [DGGA], CA, USA          +usc1 usc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Whittier College[DGGA],CA,USA+whc1 whc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Whittier Library[DGGA],CA,USA+whi1 whi1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Briones [BARD], CA, USA      +brib brib ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Columbia [BARD], CA, USA     +cmbb cmbb ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Farallon [BARD], CA, USA     +farb farb ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Tiburon [BARD], CA, USA      +tibb tibb ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Haskell [CORS], OK, USA      +hklo hklo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Hillsboro [CORS], KS, USA    +hbrk hbrk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Lamont [CORS], OK, USA       +lmno lmno TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Platteville [CORS], CO, USA  +pltc pltc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Pt. Blunt [CORS], CA, USA    +pbl1 pbl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X         
Pt. Loma [CORS], CA, USA     +plo1 plo1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Sterling. [CORS], CO, USA    +strl strl ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Table Mt. [CORS], CO, USA    +tmgo tmgo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Vici [CORS], OK, USA         +vcio vcio TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Wallops. [CORS], CO, USA     +wlps wlps ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
White Sands [CORS], NM, USA  +wsmn wsmn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.    albh albh ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Algonquin, Canada            *algo algo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Ankara, Turkey                ankr ankr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Arequipa, Peru                are1 areq ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Auckland, NZ                  auck auck ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Borowiec, Poland              bor1 bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Bermuda                       brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Brussels, Belgium             brus brus ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Chatham Island, NZ            chat chat ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
St. Croix VLBA, Virgin Is.    cro1 cro1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Easter Island, Chile          eisl eisl ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Fairbanks, AK, USA           *fair fair ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Fortaleza, Brazil             fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X         
Graz, Austria                 graz graz ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Guam, USGS Observatory        guam guam ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa    *hart hart ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Herstmonceux, UK              hers hers ROGUE SNR-8A      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Bangalore, India              iisc iisc ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Jozefoslaw, Poland            joze joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Kellyville, Greenland         kely kely ROGUE SNR-8000                X         
Kerguelen Islands             kerg kerg ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Kiruna, Sweden                kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Kitab, Uzbekistan             kit3 kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X     X   
Kokee Park, HI, USA          *kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands   *kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Kourou, Fr. Guyana            kour kour ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
La Plata, Argentina           lpgs lpgs ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X     X  X   
Madrid DSN, Spain            *ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Malindi, Kenya                mali mali ROGUE SNR-8C      X        X            
Maspalomas, Canary Is.        mas1 mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Matera, Italy                 mate mate ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
McDonald Obs, TX, USA         mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
McMurdo, Antarctica new       mcm4 mcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Metsahovi, Finland            mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
North Liberty, Iowa, USA      nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Noto, Italy                   noto noto ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Ny Alesund, Norway            nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
O'Higgins, Antarctica         ohig ohig ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Onsala, Sweden                onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Pamatai, Tahiti               pama pama ROGUE SNR-800     X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Penticton, Canada            *drao drao ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Perth, Australia              pert pert ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Pie Town, NM, USA             pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Poligan, Kyrghazstan          pol2 pol2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Potsdam, Germany              pots pots ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm5 rcm5 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X  X  X   
Reykjavik, Iceland            reyk reyk ROGUE SNR-8000       X  X  X  X  X  X   
Santiago, Chile              *sant sant ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Saint John's, Canada          stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Shanghai Observatory, China   shao shao ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Taejon, South Korea           taej taej TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Taiwan, Taipei                taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Thule, Greenland              thu1 thu1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X     X   
Tidbinbilla, Australia       *ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Tromso, Norway               *trom trom ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan        tskb tskb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Usuda, Japan                  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Villafranca, Spain            vill vill ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Westford, MA, USA             wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Wettzell, Germany            *wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Yarragadee, Australia        *yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Yellowknife, Canada          *yell yell ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Zimmerwald, Switzerland       zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X     X  X  X  X  X   
Zwenigorod, Russia            zwen zwen ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X            

* Tightly constrained to ITRF93 coordinates              
+ PGGA/DGGA/BARD coordinates are treated as stochastic parameters;           
  All other coordinates are constrained to 10 m in all components    
                                                                                
Earth Rotation Parameters:

 MJD       Xpole  Ypole  UT1-UTC   LOD  Xsig Ysig UTs  LODs Nr Nf Nt Xrt  Yrt  Xrts  Yrts XYcorr XUTcor YUTcor
              10**-5"      usec    us/d    10**-5"  us us/d          10**-5/d  10**-5/d
 50124.50 -22487  32698    479732  2085    9    9    0   20 115 13 25  147  232    9   10 -0.052  0.000  0.000 
 50125.50 -22349  32980    477719  1972    8    6   20   20 114 13 25  132  320    4    5 -0.081  0.029 -0.006 
 50126.50 -22219  33313    475780  1927    8    6   32   20 114 13 25  126  345    5    5 -0.074  0.031  0.002 
 50127.50 -22098  33676    473928  1875    8    6   41   20 113 13 25  120  373    5    5 -0.069  0.011 -0.003 
 50128.50 -22009  34079    472051  1952    8    8   49   20 113 13 25   76  428    5    5 -0.064  0.005 -0.007 
 50129.50 -21950  34527    470014  2101    8    8   56   22 110 13 25   30  475    5    6 -0.063  0.002 -0.008 
 50130.50 -21920  34992    467789  2287   10   10   64   22 112 13 25   29  464   11   11 -0.056  0.008 -0.003 

Orbit overlap:

DAY#        042           043           044           045           046           047           048
        alo/crs/rad   alo/crs/rad   alo/crs/rad   alo/crs/rad   alo/crs/rad   alo/crs/rad   alo/crs/rad   
PRN 1   0.2 0.0 0.0   0.2 0.0 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.4 0.3 0.0   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.0 
PRN 2   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.0   1.3 0.6 0.4   0.4 0.4 0.1   0.1 0.0 0.0 
PRN 4   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.5 0.2 0.1   0.5 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.1 
PRN 5   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.2 0.0   0.0 0.1 0.0   0.3 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.5 0.3 0.1   0.3 0.3 0.1 
PRN 6   0.2 0.0 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.3 0.2 0.0*  0.6 0.3 0.1*  0.3 0.2 0.1*  0.3 0.2 0.1*  0.3 0.2 0.1*
PRN 7   0.1 0.1 0.0*  0.2 0.1 0.1*  0.4 0.2 0.1*  0.2 0.1 0.1*  0.4 0.0 0.0*  0.4 0.1 0.2*  0.2 0.1 0.1*
PRN 9   0.4 0.1 0.0   0.5 0.4 0.1   0.4 0.2 0.0   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.0 
PRN12   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.3 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.2 0.0   0.3 0.2 0.0 
PRN14   0.0 0.1 0.0*  0.2 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.2 0.0   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.4 0.2 0.1   0.3 0.2 0.1 
PRN15   0.2 0.0 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.5 0.2 0.1   0.8 0.4 0.2   0.3 0.2 0.1 
PRN16   0.1 0.1 0.1*  0.1 0.1 0.1*  0.1 0.0 0.0   0.3 0.3 0.1   0.4 0.3 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.0 
PRN17   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.0 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.0 
PRN18   0.3 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.2 0.0   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.3 0.3 0.1   0.3 0.2 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1 
PRN19   0.3 0.2 0.1   0.3 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.3 0.1 0.1   0.8 0.4 0.1   0.5 0.3 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1 
PRN20   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.2 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.3 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.4 0.2 0.1   0.1 0.2 0.0 
PRN21   0.1 0.2 0.0   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.3 0.1 0.1   0.5 0.2 0.1 
PRN22   0.0 0.1 0.0   0.3 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.0 0.1   0.3 0.1 0.1 
PRN23   1.1 0.5 0.5*  1.1 0.4 0.3   0.9 0.3 0.2   0.9 0.5 0.3   0.5 0.3 0.2   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.3 0.2 0.1 
PRN24   0.3 0.2 0.0   0.3 0.2 0.0   0.3 0.1 0.1   0.4 0.2 0.2   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.0 
PRN25   0.3 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.1 0.0 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.4 0.2 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.0 
PRN26   0.1 0.0 0.0   0.4 0.3 0.1   0.3 0.2 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.3 0.2 0.0 
PRN27   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.3 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.4 0.2 0.1   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.4 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.1 
PRN28   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.3 0.1 0.0*  0.1 0.1 0.0*  0.1 0.1 0.0*  0.4 0.2 0.1*  0.3 0.1 0.1*  0.4 0.2 0.1*
PRN29   0.2 0.3 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.2 0.0   0.3 0.3 0.1   0.4 0.4 0.1   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1 
PRN31   0.3 0.1 0.1*  0.4 0.2 0.1*  0.1 0.1 0.0*  0.2 0.2 0.0*  0.5 0.2 0.1*  0.3 0.1 0.1*  0.7 0.3 0.1*
Note: Along track, cross track, and radial components (in meters) from 16 hours of orbital overlap with
      previous day. Zero values indicate no overlap available.
      * indicates that the satellite is in eclipse sometime during that day.

California station statistics for GPS Week #0840
(repeatability with respect to ITRF93 reference frame)

  Stations    enu  S#   #    mean length   sig    wrms  nrms
                                 (m)       (m)    (mm)  (-)
AOA1_GPS        N  1    7   3802389.0262  .0009   1.8   .77 
AOA1_GPS        E  1    7  22215944.5534  .0018   4.8  1.46 
AOA1_GPS        U  1    7       246.5451  .0040   7.5   .71 
BLYT_GPS        N  1    7   3741494.3915  .0008   1.7   .74 
BLYT_GPS        E  1    7  22740425.4169  .0015   3.9  1.21 
BLYT_GPS        U  1    7        85.8993  .0036   7.0   .74 
BRAN_GPS        N  1    7   3805444.8856  .0009   2.1   .87 
BRAN_GPS        E  1    7  22259353.3484  .0021   5.7  1.73 
BRAN_GPS        U  1    7       246.2476  .0041   9.0   .82 
BRIB_GPS        N  1    7   4221168.7937  .0009   2.5  1.09 
BRIB_GPS        E  1    7  20887474.8608  .0023   6.0  1.91 
BRIB_GPS        U  1    7       262.2043  .0037   8.6   .88 
CARR_GPS        N  1    7   3995072.8342  .0009   1.7   .78 
CARR_GPS        E  1    7  21606318.8181  .0017   4.5  1.40 
CARR_GPS        U  1    7       478.7351  .0038   6.8   .67 
CASA_GPS        N  1    6   4190581.7635  .0009   1.2   .54 
CASA_GPS        E  1    6  21251509.5283  .0015   3.6  1.12 
CASA_GPS        U  1    6      2390.4331  .0042   7.1   .69 
CAT1_GPS        N  1    7   3723166.0802  .0009   1.5   .66 
CAT1_GPS        E  1    7  22433401.8691  .0017   4.4  1.33 
CAT1_GPS        U  1    7         3.9012  .0040   7.8   .74 
CHIL_GPS        N  1    6   3821979.0135  .0009   1.8   .80 
CHIL_GPS        E  1    6  22243045.8895  .0015   3.6  1.12 
CHIL_GPS        U  1    6      1567.4971  .0042   6.9   .67 
CICE_GPS        N  1    4   3547892.7731  .0012   2.0   .81 
CICE_GPS        E  1    4  23004009.5354  .0021   4.2  1.15 
CICE_GPS        U  1    4        87.6421  .0055   6.7   .61 
CIT1_GPS        N  1    7   3800080.8817  .0010   2.8  1.19 
CIT1_GPS        E  1    7  22285995.7476  .0046  12.2  3.60 
CIT1_GPS        U  1    7       215.3331  .0040   9.0   .85 
CLAR_GPS        N  1    7   3797099.7017  .0010   2.7  1.19 
CLAR_GPS        E  1    7  22331362.6095  .0022   5.8  1.76 
CLAR_GPS        U  1    7       373.6138  .0039   7.9   .77 
CMBB_GPS        N  1    7   4233945.1788  .0008   1.8   .80 
CMBB_GPS        E  1    7  21008960.2064  .0020   5.3  1.70 
CMBB_GPS        U  1    7       694.9410  .0037   5.2   .53 
CMP9_GPS        N  1    7   3824178.3407  .0009   2.2   .96 
CMP9_GPS        E  1    7  22202306.0202  .0020   5.3  1.61 
CMP9_GPS        U  1    7      1138.0676  .0040   8.3   .79 
COSO_GPS        N  1    7   4005536.0922  .0008   1.1   .49 
COSO_GPS        E  1    7  21816681.3120  .0018   4.7  1.47 
COSO_GPS        U  1    7      1455.3628  .0036   7.8   .81 
CRFP_GPS        N  1    7   3789209.8194  .0008   1.4   .62 
CRFP_GPS        E  1    7  22406441.3045  .0019   5.1  1.62 
CRFP_GPS        U  1    7       688.7929  .0035   5.2   .55 
DAM1_GPS        N  1    7   3822042.8099  .0009   2.4  1.00 
DAM1_GPS        E  1    7  22208909.0805  .0020   5.2  1.55 
DAM1_GPS        U  1    7       584.0557  .0048   6.9   .55 
DAM2_GPS        N  1    7   3822136.2635  .0009   2.3  1.00 
DAM2_GPS        E  1    7  22208954.7711  .0020   5.4  1.63 
DAM2_GPS        U  1    7       583.3484  .0046   7.2   .60 
FARB_GPS        N  1    7   4196433.7711  .0021   5.5  2.43 
FARB_GPS        E  1    7  20875251.7030  .0014   3.7  1.15 
FARB_GPS        U  1    7       -21.8431  .0037   9.1   .94 
GOL2_GPS        N  1   21   3943510.3771  .0005   2.1  1.09 
GOL2_GPS        E  1   21  22052721.6979  .0009   4.2  1.42 
GOL2_GPS        U  1   21       986.6527  .0018   8.2  1.20 
GOLD_GPS        N  1    7   3943510.3787  .0009   1.2   .47 
GOLD_GPS        E  1    7  22052721.7086  .0022   4.3   .74 
GOLD_GPS        U  1    7       986.6411  .0058   8.5   .55 
HARV_GPS        N  1    7   3837115.9212  .0009   1.8   .74 
HARV_GPS        E  1    7  21963519.8734  .0019   5.1  1.55 
HARV_GPS        U  1    7        14.9541  .0043   5.1   .45 
HOLC_GPS        N  1    7   3835867.6651  .0009   1.8   .77 
HOLC_GPS        E  1    7  22226928.9082  .0015   4.1  1.25 
HOLC_GPS        U  1    7      1238.1440  .0039   8.7   .84 
HOLP_GPS        N  1    7   3776462.3222  .0009   1.6   .70 
HOLP_GPS        E  1    7  22337971.7761  .0020   5.2  1.61 
HOLP_GPS        U  1    7        -6.6882  .0040   8.9   .84 
JPLM_GPS        N  1   12   3807663.0293  .0006   1.7   .79 
JPLM_GPS        E  1   12  22263618.6880  .0015   5.2  1.22 
JPLM_GPS        U  1   12       423.9718  .0024   4.2   .51 
LBCH_GPS        N  1    7   3761237.1449  .0009   2.0   .81 
LBCH_GPS        E  1    7  22370711.9760  .0018   4.8  1.44 
LBCH_GPS        U  1    7       -27.5521  .0046   8.5   .70 
LEEP_GPS        N  1    7   3799846.2395  .0009   2.1   .88 
LEEP_GPS        E  1    7  22268832.3376  .0019   5.1  1.55 
LEEP_GPS        U  1    7       485.0445  .0040  10.6  1.01 
LONG_GPS        N  1    7   3797319.1824  .0009   2.2   .89 
LONG_GPS        E  1    7  22304210.0657  .0021   5.7  1.67 
LONG_GPS        U  1    7        74.2583  .0046   9.6   .79 
MATH_GPS        N  1    3   3768908.8835  .0013   1.8   .79 
MATH_GPS        E  1    3  22423594.6256  .0018   2.2   .70 
MATH_GPS        U  1    3       396.9225  .0058   3.5   .35 
MONP_GPS        N  1    7   3661513.8256  .0009   2.2   .99 
MONP_GPS        E  1    7  22767965.6955  .0017   4.5  1.39 
MONP_GPS        U  1    7      1842.5409  .0036   7.7   .82 
OAT2_GPS        N  1    7   3821585.9201  .0009   2.0   .86 
OAT2_GPS        E  1    7  22191670.6153  .0020   5.3  1.61 
OAT2_GPS        U  1    7      1112.5636  .0041  10.9  1.05 
PBL1_GPS        N  1    5   4213782.6449  .0010    .9   .42 
PBL1_GPS        E  1    5  20882757.4867  .0019   4.3  1.35 
PBL1_GPS        U  1    5        -7.8978  .0042   5.5   .58 
PIN1_GPS        N  1    7   3741688.0246  .0008   1.8   .82 
PIN1_GPS        E  1    7  22578052.7212  .0016   4.2  1.31 
PIN1_GPS        U  1    7      1256.1473  .0036   7.0   .74 
PLO1_GPS        N  1    7   3636296.1230  .0013   3.4  1.34 
PLO1_GPS        E  1    7  22749773.0453  .0034   9.1  2.04 
PLO1_GPS        U  1    7       -22.5319  .0047  10.4   .84 
PVEP_GPS        N  1   14   3756285.6700  .0006   2.1  1.01 
PVEP_GPS        E  1   14  22363335.3641  .0008   2.9   .97 
PVEP_GPS        U  1   14        69.4169  .0022   8.1  1.02 
QUIN_GPS        N  1    7   4449947.0701  .0009   2.2   .90 
QUIN_GPS        E  1    7  20393071.3579  .0020   2.7   .50 
QUIN_GPS        U  1    7      1105.7483  .0042   8.0   .71 
ROCK_GPS        N  1    7   3811097.6441  .0009   2.2   .96 
ROCK_GPS        E  1    7  22208982.1881  .0017   4.6  1.42 
ROCK_GPS        U  1    7       553.3586  .0040   9.6   .91 
SIO3_GPS        N  1    7   3658481.8423  .0009   2.0   .89 
SIO3_GPS        E  1    7  22697899.2212  .0015   4.0  1.24 
SIO3_GPS        U  1    7        34.8484  .0036   6.5   .69 
SPK1_GPS        N  1    7   3791468.4733  .0009   1.8   .74 
SPK1_GPS        E  1    7  22258520.7569  .0019   5.1  1.53 
SPK1_GPS        U  1    7       440.1151  .0042   9.1   .81 
TABL_GPS        N  1    4   3827369.8134  .0013   2.0   .80 
TABL_GPS        E  1    4  22262068.7511  .0022   4.4  1.23 
TABL_GPS        U  1    4      2228.0321  .0067   6.7   .50 
TIBB_GPS        N  1    7   4217992.7858  .0008   2.0   .92 
TIBB_GPS        E  1    7  20869686.8909  .0020   5.2  1.67 
TIBB_GPS        U  1    7       -21.2816  .0036   5.5   .58 
TRAK_GPS        N  1    7   3742331.2132  .0008   1.8   .79 
TRAK_GPS        E  1    7  22451843.7877  .0017   4.4  1.36 
TRAK_GPS        U  1    7       115.5459  .0036   4.9   .51 
UCLP_GPS        N  1    7   3792557.0231  .0009   1.9   .81 
UCLP_GPS        E  1    7  22275098.3089  .0018   4.9  1.49 
UCLP_GPS        U  1    7       111.5398  .0039   8.1   .78 
USC1_GPS        N  1    7   3787528.7102  .0009   1.9   .79 
USC1_GPS        E  1    7  22300855.4714  .0020   5.2  1.49 
USC1_GPS        U  1    7        21.9415  .0044   9.2   .79 
VNDP_GPS        N  1    7   3846790.7243  .0008   1.5   .68 
VNDP_GPS        E  1    7  21946138.7833  .0016   4.3  1.35 
VNDP_GPS        U  1    7       -11.5223  .0036   3.8   .40 
WHC1_GPS        N  1    7   3782623.3116  .0009   1.9   .84 
WHC1_GPS        E  1    7  22336335.2426  .0021   5.5  1.69 
WHC1_GPS        U  1    7        94.2981  .0039   7.0   .67 
WHI1_GPS        N  1    7   3781946.6920  .0009   1.9   .81 
WHI1_GPS        E  1    7  22337535.8373  .0020   5.3  1.63 
WHI1_GPS        U  1    7        65.7149  .0039   7.4   .72 

S# = session number, # = number of daily solutions
sig = standard deviation of weighted mean (unscaled)
wrms = weighted root mean square error (repeatability)
nrms = normalized rms (can be used to scale sig)
_____________________________________________________________________________
Remarks:  (1) IGS and regional data are analyzed using two-tier (global and 
              regional distributed processing. The IGS data are divided into
              two subnetworks, analyzed individually by GAMIT, and combined
              in GLOBK to produce precise ephemerides. These are tightly 
              constrained in separate GAMIT solutions of the following
              four regional subnetworks:
                (1) California regional PGGA/BARD (ambiguities fixed)
                (2) Los Angeles Basin DGGA (ambiguities fixed)
                (3) North America CORS (ambiguities free)
                (4) Western Europe (ambiguities free).   
              The weekly solution reported here is generated by GLOBK,
              combining the six daily solutions (2 global and 4 regional)
              for each day of the week (42 total solutions).
          (2) The site coordinate repeatabilities reported in this newsletter
              are the direct results of the GLOBK adjustment. We then apply
              a filter to remove a common-mode position error from the
              California sites. The filtered (and unfiltered) series are
              available through the SOPAC Home Page (http://jon.ucsd.edu),
              under SCIGN/SCIGN Map (click on site of interest).
          (3) PGGA - Permanent GPS Geodetic Array (Southern California)
              DGGA - Dense GPS Geodetic Array (Los Angeles Basin)
              BARD - Bay Area Regional Deformation Array (Northern California)
              CORS - Continuously Operating Reference Stations (United States)

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Geodesy Lab account)]