Subject: [SCIGN-0154] Wk 0840 SOPAC Data Holdings Subject
From: Jeff Behr, Jeff Dean & Yehuda Bock
Date: 23 Feb 1996 15:52:41

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Feb 23 15:52:41 PST 1996      Message Number 0154
******************************************************************************

Author: Jeff Behr, Jeff Dean & Yehuda Bock
Subject: Wk 0840 SOPAC Data Holdings

Subject: Wk 0840  SIO Data Holdings
            
 SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 0840

Submitted by: Jeff Behr, Jeff Dean, Yehuda Bock and Peng Fang
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: [email-masked] 
              fax: (619) 534-9873
              Geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp toba.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.80)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: rinex, raw, products
WWW home page URL: http://toba.ucsd.edu
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________
Data Holdings as of 02/23/96 22:42:19 UTC

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                         (GPS DATA ARCHIVED AT SOPAC)
  GPS WEEK #840             Feb 11,96 - Feb 17,96            DOY 042 - DOY 048

                                                                Day Number
                                                            0  0  0  0  0  0  0
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF             4  4  4  4  4  4  4
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER            2  3  4  5  6  7  8
----------------------------- ---- ---- ------------------- -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Blythe [PGGA], CA, USA        blyt blyt ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
China Lake [PGGA], CA, USA    coso coso ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Yucaipa [PGGA], CA, USA       crfp crfp ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Lake Mathews [PGGA], CA, USA  math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B             
Monument Peak [PGGA], CA, USA monp monp ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Pinyon 1 [PGGA], CA, USA      pin1 piny ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Palos Verdes [PGGA], CA, USA  pvep pvep TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Scripps 3 [PGGA], CA, USA     sio3 sio3 ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Bommer Canyon [PGGA], CA, USA trak trak ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Vandenberg [PGGA], CA, USA    vndp vndp ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Brand Basin [DGGA], CA, USA   bran bran ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Chilao [DGGA], CA, USA        chil chil ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Claremont [DGGA], CA, USA     clar clar ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Firecamp 9 [DGGA], CA, USA    cmp9 cmp9 ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Pacoima Dam 1 [DGGA], CA, USA dam1 dam1 ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B R8  B  B 
Pacoima Dam 2 [DGGA], CA, USA dam2 dam2 ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Pearblossom [DGGA], CA, USA   holc holc ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Hollydale [DGGA], CA, USA     holp holp ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Mt. Lee [DGGA], CA, USA       leep leep ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Longdon Yard [DGGA], CA, USA  long long ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Rocketdyne [DGGA], CA, USA    rock rock ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Table Mtn. [DGGA], CA, USA    tabl tabl ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    -  -  - R7  B  B  B 
Allen Osborne [DGGA], CA, USA aoa1 aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Parkfield [PGGA], CA, USA     carr carr ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Mammoth Lakes [PGGA],CA, USA  casa casa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X     X  X  X  X 
Catalina Isl. [DGGA], CA, USA cat1 cat1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Enseneda [PGGA], BC, Mexico   cice cice ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Caltech [DGGA], CA, USA       cit1 cit1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Goldstone [PGGA], CA, USA     ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  7 
Goldstone 2 [PGGA], CA, USA   gol2 gol2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Harvest Platform[PGGA],CA,USA harv harv ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
JPL Mesa [PGGA], CA, USA      jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Long Beach [DGGA], CA, USA    lbch lbch ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Oat Mt new [DGGA], CA, USA    oat2 oat2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Quincy [PGGA], CA, USA        quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  9  9  X 
Saddle Peak [DGGA], CA, USA   spk1 spk1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
San Nicolas Is [DGGA],CA, USA sni1 sni1 ROGUE SNR-8000                          
UCLA [DGGA], CA, USA          uclp uclp ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
USC [DGGA], CA, USA           usc1 usc1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Whittier College[DGGA],CA,USA whc1 whc1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Whittier Library[DGGA],CA,USA whi1 whi1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Mt. Wilson [DGGA], CA, USA    wlsn wlsn ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Briones [BARD], CA, USA       brib brib ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Chabot [BARD], CA, USA        chab chab ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Columbia [BARD], CA, USA      cmbb cmbb ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Farallon [BARD], CA, USA      farb farb ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Hopland [BARD],CA, USA        hopb hopb ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Molate [BARD], CA, USA        mola mola TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Nunes [BARD], CA, USA         nune nune TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Tiburon [BARD], CA, USA       tibb tibb ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Winton [BARD], CA, USA        wint wint ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Aransas Pass [CORS] TX, USA   arp3 arp3 ASHTECH Z-XII3      9  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Brunswick [CORS], ME, USA     bru1 bru1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Charleston [CORS], SC, USA    cha1 cha1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      9  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Cheboygan [CORS], MI, USA     chb1 chb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      9  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Cape Henlopen [CORS], DE, USA chl1 chl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      9  8  -  -  3  7  9 
Chatham [CORS], MA, USA       cht1 cht1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      9  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Detroit [CORS], MI, USA       det1 det1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      9  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Ft. Macon [CORS], NC, USA     fmc2 fmc2 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Hillsboro [CORS], KS, USA     hbrk hbrk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Haskell [CORS], OK, USA       hklo hklo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Lake Houston, [CORS], USA     lkhu lkhu TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    -  4  X  X  8  X  X 
Lamont [CORS], OK, USA        lmno lmno TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Memphis [CORS], TN, USA       mem2 mem2 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Miami [CORS] FL, USA          mia1 mia1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Montauk Pt. [CORS] NY, USA    mnp1 mnp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Neebish Isl. [CORS] MI, USA   neb3 neb3 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9  X  X  X  7  7 
Pt. Blunt [CORS], CA, USA     pbl1 pbl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9  X  X  9  -  - 
Pt. Loma [CORS], CA, USA      plo1 plo1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Platteville [CORS], CO, USA   pltc pltc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Portsmouth [CORS], NH, USA    por2 por2 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Purcell [CORS], OK, USA       prco prco TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Robinson Pt [CORS], WA, USA   rpt1 rpt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      9  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Saginaw [CORS], MI, USA       sag1 sag1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Sandy Hook [CORS], NJ, USA    shk1 shk1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      9  9  X  X  X  7  9 
St. Louis [CORS], MO, USA     stl2 stl2 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Sterling [CORS], CO, USA      strl strl ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Table Mt. [CORS], CO, USA     tmgo tmgo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Vici [CORS], OK, USA          vcio vcio TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Vicksburg [CORS], MS, USA     vic1 vic1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9  X  X  X  7  9 
Whidbey Isl., [CORS], WA, USA whd1 whd1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      9  7  X  X  X  7  9 
Whitefish Pt. [CORS], MI, USA whp1 whp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9  9  X  X  7  9 
Wallops [CORS], CO, USA       wlps wlps ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
White Sands [CORS], NM, USA   wsmn wsmn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.    albh albh ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  9  X 
Algonquin, Canada             algo algo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Ankara, Turkey                ankr ankr ROGUE SNR-8000      7  X  X  9  9  X  X 
Arequipa, Peru                are1 areq ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Auckland, NZ                  auck auck ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Bogota, Colombia              bogt bogt ROGUE SNR-8000                          
Borowiec, Poland              bor1 bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Brasilia, Brazil              braz braz ROGUE SNR-8000                          
Bermuda                       brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Brussels, Belgium             brus brus ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Casey, Antarctica             cas1 cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100                          
Chatham Island, NZ            chat chat ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
St. Croix VLBA, Virgin Is.    cro1 cro1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Davis, Antarctica             dav1 dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100                          
L'Ebre                        ebre ebre TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  8 
Easter Island, Chile          eisl eisl ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Fairbanks, AK, USA            fair fair ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Fortaleza, Brazil             fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  0    
Goddard SFC, MD, USA          gode gode ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Grasse                        gras gras ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Graz, Austria                 graz graz ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Guam, USGS Observatory        guam guam ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa     hart hart ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Herstmonceux, UK              hers hers ROGUE SNR-8A        X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Hobart Tasmania, Australia    hob2 hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100                          
Bangalore, India              iisc iisc ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  8  X  X  6 
Jozefoslaw, Poland            joze joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  8  8  X  X  X  X 
Kellyville, Greenland         kely kely ROGUE SNR-8000      0     2  3  7  3  1 
Kerguelen Islands             kerg kerg ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Kiruna, Sweden                kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Kitab, Uzbekistan             kit3 kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X        X     7 
Kokee Park, HI, USA           kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8000      X  7  X  X  X  7  X 
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands    kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8000      8  7  6  X  X  X  X 
Kourou, Fr. Guyana            kour kour ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Lhasa, Tibet                  lhas lhas ROGUE SNR-8000                          
La Plata, Argentina           lpgs lpgs ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X     8  X 
Macquarie Island, Antarctica  mac1 mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100                          
Madrid DSN, Spain             ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Malindi, Kenya                mali mali ROGUE SNR-8C        X     5  9  X     3 
Maspalomas, Canary Is.        mas1 mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      9  X  9  X  X  X  X 
Matera, Italy                 mate mate ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
McDonald Obs, TX, USA         mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X     X  X  X  X 
McMurdo, Antarctica new       mcm4 mcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Mendeleevo, Russia            mdvo mdvo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE                        
Metsahovi, Finland            mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
North Liberty, Iowa, USA      nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Noto, Italy                   noto noto ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Ny Alesund, Norway            nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
O'Higgins, Antarctica         ohig ohig ROGUE SNR-8000      9  8  9  8  8  9  9 
Onsala, Sweden                onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Pamatai, Tahiti               pama pama ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Penticton, Canada             drao drao ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Perth, Australia              pert pert ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Pie Town, NM, USA             pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Poligan, Kyrghazstan          pol2 pol2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Potsdam, Germany              pots pots ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Reykjavik, Iceland            reyk reyk ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm5 rcm5 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  7     2  X  X 
Saint John's, Canada          stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Santiago, Chile               sant sant ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Seychelles                    sey1 sey1 ROGUE SNR-8000                          
San Fernando, Cadiz Spain     sfer sfer TRIMBLE 4000 SSE                        
Shanghai Observatory, China   shao shao ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Taejon, South Korea           taej taej TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Taiwan, Taipei                taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Thule, Greenland              thu1 thu1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Tidbinbilla, Australia        ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8         X  9  X  X  X  X  X 
Tidbinbilla, Australia        ds42 tid2 ROGUE SNR-8000                          
Tromso, Norway                trom trom ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan        tskb tskb ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  7  X  X 
Usuda, Japan                  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Villafranca, Spain            vill vill ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Westford, MA, USA             wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Wettzell, Germany             wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Wettzell, Germany             wtzr wtzr ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Wuhan, China                  wuhn wuhn ROGUE SNR-8000                          
Yarragadee, Australia         yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Yellowknife, Canada           yell yell ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Zimmerwald, Switzerland       zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X     X  X  X  X  X 
Zwenigorod, Russia            zwen zwen ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X          

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following 10 sites are downloaded by SOPAC: BLYT,CRFP,COSO,MATH,MONP,
   PIN1,PVEP,SIO3,TRAK,VNDP.
2. As of week 814, the following 11 sites are downloaded by the USGS in Pasa-
   dena and ftp'd directly to the SOPAC archive: BRAN,CHIL,CLAR,CMP9,DAM1,DAM2,
   HOLC,HOLP,LEEP,LONG,ROCK.
3. All other data are copied from CDDIS/JPL/NOAA/CIC/AUSLIG/IGN/EMR (in that 
   order).
4. From GPS week 747, we record above the approximate percentage of data for
   each file computed by a RINEX file checker (e.g. 9 = 81-90%).
5. PGGA is the acronym for the Southern California Permanent GPS Geodetic Array.
   It is now the regional component of the Southern California Integrated
   GPS Network (SCIGN) operated by SOPAC, USGS and JPL and includes a dense
   array in the Los Angeles Basin referred to as the DGGA (Dense GPS Geodetic
   Array). SCIGN is administered under the umbrella of the Southern California
   Earthquake Center (SCEC).
6. BARD (Bay Area Regional Deformation Array) is the acronym for the Northern
   California permanent GPS array.  RINEX data may also be accessed from the
   Northern California Seismic Data Center (NCSDC) via anonymous ftp [login:
   brkseis20.berkeley.edu (128.32.146.106)] cd /pub/gps/rinex/YYYY/YYYY.DDD
   (YYYY=current year, DDD= Julian day).
7. CORS (Continuously Operating Reference Stations) is the acronym for the
   U.S. National GPS Network.  RINEX and meteorological data can also be ac-
   cessed from the National Geodetic Survey (NGS), Silver Spring, MD via anon-
   ymous ftp
   [login: proton.ngs.noaa.gov (140.90.111.134)].  SOPAC archives both RINEX
   and meteorological data (e.g., vici1550.95m).
8. Ashtech Low Power Z-12 is indicated by LPZ-XII3.
9. Ashtech Z-12 series receiver in combination with new Ashtech/Dorne Margolin
   antenna with choke ring is indicated by a trailing 'D', i.e., Z-XIID.

SOPAC/USGS Download and Archive Notes for Week 840.
1. MATH:  Cellular communications problems.  Data being downloaded manually
   and forwarded to our archive by Riverside County personnel.
2. TRAK:  Faulty phone line led to communications problems, memory saturation
   and loss of data for days 042-045.

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Geodesy Lab account)]