Subject: [IGSSTATION-957]: MARS : obstructions
From: Bruno Garayt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:36:03 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          19 May 05:33:09 PDT 2006      Message Number 957
******************************************************************************

Author : Bruno Garayt
Subject : Obstructions at MARS station

Dear colleagues,

 Starting week 1371, some maintenance works on the buildings hosting the 
GPS permanent station MARS causing some obstructions (see photo 
attached), seem to disturb the data acquisition. Daily and hourly data 
analysis routinely made at IGN show a jump on up component in the 
residuals time series analysis.
These works should continue till end of july. We apologize for any 
inconveniences and will inform you as soon as possible when a normal 
conditions are restored.

Best regards,
Bruno Garayt

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of MARS-works.PNG]