Subject: [IGSSTATION-89]: CHUR: 33hr Data Gap/Clock Change 04Jul19(DOY 201)
From: Stephen Delahunt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:24:52 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          19 Jul 09:24:55 PDT 2004      Message Number 89
******************************************************************************

Author: Stephen Delahunt

      Site Name                : CHUR CACS-ACP                           
      Four Character ID        : CHUR                                       
      IERS DOMES Number        : 40128M002
      State or Province        : Manitoba
      Country                  : CANADA
      Agency                   : NRCan/GEODETIC SURVEY OF CANADA
      Preferred Abbreviation   : NRCan/GSD

Advisory: Please be advised we have switched the CHUR clock to internal,
          effective 14:27:00 UTC 2004-Jul-19 (DOY 201).  

          Also be advised no data was collected for the period:
            2004-Jul-18 (DOY 200) 05:12:00 UTC
                    through
            2004-Jul-19 (DOY 201) 14:26:30 UTC

          A revised site log will be submitted.