Subject: [IGSSTATION-822]: Message for igsstation
From: "nankali" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Oivind Ruud'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:06:32 +0330

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          13 Feb 22:35:40 PST 2006      Message Number 822
******************************************************************************

Author: Hamid Reza Nankali

Dear Colleagues,

There has been a receiver swap at the Tehran, Iran (TEHN) IGS station. An
Ashtech iCGRS receiver w/ CQ00 firmware was installed on February 4th, 2006

(2006.035 10:03 UTC).

Also, the antenna serial number was recorded incorrectly in the RINEX file
header up till now. This has been corrected. The log entry is correct, and
there was no antenna change.

All backlogged data will be published shortly and a new log submitted to the
IGS.

The TEHN station is operated by the National Cartographic Center.

Best Regards,

Hamid Reza Nankali