Subject: [IGSSTATION-756]: POTS meteo station change
From: "M. Ramatschi" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:06:22 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          11 Jan 07:06:43 PST 2006      Message Number 756
******************************************************************************

Author: Markus Ramatschi

Dear colleagues,

the meteo station of the IGS station Potsdam was changed today to a 
Vaisala PTU200 model. The log file was modified accordingly and 
submitted to IGS. Please note that there is now a difference in height 
from the GPS antenna to the pressure sensor of -11.6m, the difference to 
the temperature/humidity sensor is only -2.0m.

Best regards
Markus Ramatschi
-- 

_________________________________________

      Dr. Markus Ramatschi
      Dipl.- Geophys.
      GFZ-Potsdam
      Telegrafenberg A19

      D-14473 Potsdam

      Tel.: +49 (0) 331 288-1746
      Fax : +49 (0) 331 288-1747
      eMail: [email-masked]
________________________________________