Subject: [IGSSTATION-647]: CORD: data publishing is resuming
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 16:11:52 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          05 Oct 15:11:56 PDT 2005      Message Number 647
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-637].
We have started up data publishing from the Cordoba, Argentina (CORD) station 
again after the local fire. New files are published starting October 5th, 2005 
19:00 UTC (2005.278). We have no word from our local contacts on the situation, 
and warn of possible interruptions in service. Due to the power outage no data 
files were collected during the outage.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the CORD station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Comision Nacional de Actividades Espaciales (CONAE) with 
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission 
Directorate.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud