Subject: [IGSSTATION-643]: KELY: data publishing is resuming
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 11:54:50 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          04 Oct 10:54:51 PDT 2005      Message Number 643
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-595].
The extended radar operations at The Sondrestrom Research Facility 
(Kellyville-KELY) IGS station on Greenland have ended. New data is being collected 
and published starting October 4th, 2005 02:00 UTC (2005.277). No data were 
recorded during last month's outage.

We expect periodic outages during scheduled radar runs this month as well.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the KELY station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and The Sondrestrom Research Facility with its sponsors, with 
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission 
Directorate.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud