Subject: [IGSSTATION-642]: PIMO: data publishing with new antenna cable, updated log
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 11:43:12 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          04 Oct 10:43:13 PDT 2005      Message Number 642
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

This is to inform you of a new antenna cable installed at the Quezon City, 
Philippines (PIMO) IGS station. The new cable has enabled us to bypass an old 
radio link improving data reliability. The new data set starts 2005-09-22T00:00Z 
(2005.265).

An updated log has been submitted to the IGS. The log reflects the new antenna 
cable in a new entry, but please note there was no GPS equipment changes at this 
time. Updated log information regarding the start of the first occupation, radio 
interference period, and local horizon mask have also been included.

We would also like to acknowledge the great help from personnel at the Manila 
Observatory in installing the new cable and underground conduit.

Maintenance and operations of the PIMO station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and Ateneo de Manila University - Manila Observatory with funding 
provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission 
Directorate.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud