Subject: [IGSSTATION-595]: KELY: no data collection during month of September
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:01:31 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          26 Aug 16:01:32 PDT 2005      Message Number 595
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

This is to inform you that we will not be able to collect any data from The 
Sondrestrom Research Facility (Kellyville-KELY) IGS station on Greenland during 
the month of September. The Sondrestrom Research Facility Radar is participating 
in a "world month" campaign which involves most of the ISR radars around the world 
operating continuously for one month.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the KELY station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and The Sondrestrom Research Facility with its sponsors, with 
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission 
Directorate.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud