Subject: [IGSSTATION-587]: SVTL data for DOYs 225-228
From: "Zinovy Malkin" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 23:02:05 +0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          20 Aug 12:02:13 PDT 2005      Message Number 587
******************************************************************************

Author: Zinovy Malkin

Dear Colleagues,

During DOYs 225-228 our staff performed geodetic works at Svetloe.
SVTL antenna was displaced from the mark for several hours each
day.  Due to non-coordination, and my vacation!, data collecting
and transmission was not switched off, and bad data were uploaded
to the IGS and EPN data centers.

So, please ignore SVTL data for DOYs 225-228.

We regret this late notification, and are sorry for any inconvenience this
mistake may have caused.

Regards,
Zinovy

PS. A positive point is that we hope to improve GPS-VLBI local tie
at Svetloe from those measurements in view of CONT05 campaign!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Zinovy M. Malkin                          e-mail:  [email-masked]
Head                                          Tel:  +7-(812)-275-1024
Lab of Space Geodesy and Earth Rotation       Fax:  +7-(812)-275-1119
Institute of Applied Astronomy RAS            http://www.zmalkin.com/
nab. Kutuzova, 10                    http://www.ipa.nw.ru/PAGE/DEPFUND/GEO/zm/
St. Petersburg 191187
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------