Subject: [IGSSTATION-583]: SUTH: data publishing resuming
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:18:35 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          15 Aug 15:18:40 PDT 2005      Message Number 583
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-466]
Operations and data publishing from Sutherland, South Africa (SUTH) IGS station 
are resuming. The site has been down since about 19:00 UTC May 5th (2005.125). 
Unfortunately, there were some unavoidable data loss during the outage while our 
local collaborators were troubleshooting the equipment and replacing a computer.

The following data has been published:

2005.194 (July 13) 09:39:00UTC -> 2005.198 (July 17) 08:29:30UTC
2005.201 (July 20) 11:45:30UTC -> current

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

We would like to acknowledge the invaluable help and assistance of the personnel 
at HartRAO and Sutherland in restoring operations.

Maintenance and operations of the SUTH station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and HartRAO, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud