Subject: [IGSSTATION-534]: SHAO: data publishing resuming
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:42:25 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          07 Jul 10:42:30 PDT 2005      Message Number 534
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-499].
The construction work at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory, PRC (SHAO) station 
is ongoing, but power and communications have been restored to the GPS equipment. 
We are again publishing SHAO data. There were no changes to the GPS equipment or 
to the SHAO mark itself. Unfortunately, there were no data recorded between May 
29th (2005.149 00:00) and July 6th (2005.187 18:00).

We understand construction work is ongoing, and that new interruptions are likely.

We apologize for the inconvenience these outages may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the SHAO station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory with funding provided by 
NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

     -Oivind Ruud