Subject: [IGSSTATION-533]: BOGT: temporary data outage and equipment swap
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 10:19:21 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          06 Jul 09:19:23 PDT 2005      Message Number 533
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Due to customs and importation regulations the GPS equipment at the Bogota, 
Colombia (BOGT) station will have to be replaced. We are expecting some downtime 
starting today, and will let you know when the station is back up operational with 
the new equipment. Unfortunately, there will be a period where we will be unable 
to collect data.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the BOGT station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and INGEOMINAS with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science 
Enterprise.

Best Regards,

     -Oivind Ruud