Subject: [IGSSTATION-524]: ISPA: data publishing resuming
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:35:24 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          28 Jun 16:35:29 PDT 2005      Message Number 524
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-519].
The network (VSAT) connection to the IGS station on Easter Island (ISPA) has been 
restored after a local power outage. Data publishing is resuming and all 
backlogged data has been recovered except for June 24th ~20:00 - 23:00 UTC 
(2005.175).

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the ISPA station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, and IRIS-IDA in San Diego, with 
funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

     -Oivind Ruud