Subject: [IGSSTATION-517]: Electrical power problem in OPMT again.
From: Pierre Uhrich <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: David Valat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:31:20 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          24 Jun 03:31:23 PDT 2005      Message Number 517
******************************************************************************

Author: Pierre Uhrich

Dear Colleagues,

A failure in the external power supply to Observatoire de Paris 
happenned again on DOY 173 (MJD 53543, Wednesday June 22)around 14:30 
UTC. This resulted in a phase and frequency jump on the H-Maser used as 
external reference for the GPS receiver of the OPMT IGS Station.

Again, beware when using the OPMT Rinex file, which might be corrupted.

We still have not yet decided which H-Maser should be used as reference 
in the near future, so we currently go on with the same one.

Best regards.
P. Uhrich

-- 
===============================================================
Dr Pierre Uhrich			[email-masked]
Inginieur LNE
Equipe Mitrologie du temps
LNE-OP/SYRTE,			Phone:	+ 33 (0)1 40 51 22 17
UMR CNRS 8630,			Fax:	+ 33 (0)1 43 25 55 42
Observatoire de Paris,
61 avenue de l'Observatoire, F-75014 Paris, France.
===============================================================