Subject: [IGSSTATION-515]: USUD: new receiver installed, data publication resuming
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:26:21 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          21 Jun 11:26:22 PDT 2005      Message Number 515
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-459].
The ASHTECH Z-XII3 receiver at Usuda, Japan (USUD) has been replaced with an 
identical unit. Data is being published starting June 16, 2005 (2005.167 00:00 
UTC) after an outage back on April 17th (2005.107). Unfortunately, no data could 
be recovered during the outage period. An updated log has been submitted to the 
IGS-CB.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the USUD station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Usuda Deep Space Tracking Center with funding provided by 
NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

     -Oivind Ruud