Subject: [IGSSTATION-499]: SHAO: data outage
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 14:12:19 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          02 Jun 13:12:20 PDT 2005      Message Number 499
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Due to scheduled construction work at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory, PRC 
(SHAO) station we are unable to retrieve data at this point. It is uncertain when 
operations can be restored and how much backlogged data can be recovered. We will 
send out another notification when the station is back operational or of any new 
developments.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the SHAO station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory with funding provided by 
NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

     -Oivind Ruud