Subject: [IGSSTATION-478]: HRAO: Updated log submitted w/ new antenna information
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 16:36:59 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          16 May 15:37:00 PDT 2005      Message Number 478
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-461]
Due to a tracking outage at the Hartebeesthoek RAO, Krugersdorp South Africa 
(HRAO) station, the antenna was replaced. An updated log has been submitted to the 
IGS-CB, and data is again available from the data centers. There was an 
unrecoverable data gap between April 24th (2005.114) - May 3rd (2005.123).

We would again like to acknowledge the assistance of the personnel from the 
Hartebeesthoek RAO in Krugersdorp in restoring operations.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the HRAO station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Hartebeesthoek RAO in Krugersdorp, with funding provided 
by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud