Subject: [IGSSTATION-455]: IISC: data publishing resuming
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:02:12 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          22 Apr 08:02:13 PDT 2005      Message Number 455
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-436].
The receiver connection at the IGS station in Bangalore, India (IISC) has been 
restored and data publishing is again on. We would like to acknowledge the help 
and assistance from the personnel at IISC in restoring operations.

Unfortunately, there were two data gaps:

2005.098 16:30 UTC - 2005.105 09:00 UTC
2005.109 12:00 UTC - 2005.111 08:45 UTC

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the IISC station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and the CSIR center for Mathematical modeling and Computer 
Simulation in Bangalore with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

     -Oivind Ruud