Subject: [IGSSTATION-451]: NLIB: Data publishing resuming with new TurboRogue ACT receiver
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 13:49:52 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          21 Apr 12:49:53 PDT 2005      Message Number 451
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-407}.
Data publishing has resumed from the North Liberty, Iowa (USA) GPS station (NLIB) 
starting April 15th (2005.105). The station is operating with a new GPS receiver, 
and a new log has been submitted to the IGS. There was regrettably a data gap from 
March 27th - April 14th (2005.086-104).

We would also like to acknowledge the help and assistance from the local personnel 
at the North Liberty VLBA station in bringing the station back operational.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the NLIB station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and the National Radio Astronomy Observatory, North Liberty Iowa 
with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud