Subject: [IGSSTATION-448]: PIE1 data advisory
From: "Razmik Khachikyan" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:55:04 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          18 Apr 10:55:06 PDT 2005      Message Number 448
******************************************************************************

Author: Razmik Khachikyan

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing performance degradation with PIE1 station located in Pie
Town, New Mexico. Please treat data with caution while we're looking into
the problem.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the PIE1 station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, NGS, and the NRAO Pie Town VLBA Station with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,
...Razmik

------------------------------------------
Razmik Khachikyan	
Raytheon - Navigation and GPS Applications		
Phone: 626 744 5437
Fax:   626 744 5523
Email: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------