Subject: [IGSSTATION-439]: SANT: data public and updated log submitted
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:52:07 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          12 Apr 09:52:08 PDT 2005      Message Number 439
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-405].
Data from the Santiago, Chile (SANT) station is again available from the data 
centers. All backlogged data from March 14th (2005.073) has been made available. 
Please note that data between March 14th-22nd (2005.073-081) was collected with 
INTERNAL clock steering (not the CESIUM standard). An updated log has been 
submitted to the IGS reflecting this and also showing updated periods for clock 
steering/external clock, as well as updated radome and contact information.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the SANT station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and Universidad de Chile, Santiago, with funding provided by 
NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

     -Oivind Ruud