Subject: [IGSSTATION-419]: HRAO: data publishing resuming
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:21:44 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          24 Mar 15:21:46 PST 2005      Message Number 419
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-411].
Operations have been restored at the Hartebeesthoek RAO, Krugersdorp South Africa 
(HRAO) station, and data publishing has resumed starting March 23rd, 2005 
(2005.082). There was a data gap between March 17th - March 22nd (2005.076 - 
2005.081) that could not be recovered.

Also, MET data is available starting March 24th (2005.083). An updated log will be 
submitted to the IGS shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the HRAO station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Hartebeesthoek RAO in Krugersdorp, with funding provided 
by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud