Subject: [IGSSTATION-418]: ZAMB: data again available
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:15:05 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          22 Mar 17:16:56 PST 2005      Message Number 418
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-358].
The network connection and operations at the IGS station in Lusaka, Zambia (ZAMB) 
has been restored. Unfortunately, there were some data loss that could not be 
recovered due to tracking problems. Data from the following days have not been 
published: 030, 057, 067-068, and 071-076. New data starting March 18, 2005 
(2005.077) are being published with updated coordinates (also reflected in the 
updated sitelog submitted to the IGS).

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the ZAMB station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, the Hartebeesthoek RAO in Krugersdorp South Africa, Zambia Survey 
Department, the Dept. of Surveying (Univ. of Zambia), and NOAA, with funding 
provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

     -Oivind Ruud