Subject: [IGSSTATION-402]: CORD: station upgrade, data available again
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:32:04 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          10 Mar 15:32:05 PST 2005      Message Number 402
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to have the Cordoba, Argentina (CORD) station back up operational 
after a long outage. The station has been upgraded with a new Ashtech MicroZ 
receiver and chokering antenna, and improved wireless Internet connection. Hourly 
and daily files are available from the data centers starting March 4th (doy 
2005.063). An updated log has been submitted to the IGS.

We would like to thank the personnel at the Comision Nacional de Actividades 
Espaciales (CONAE) for their help in upgrading the Internet connection.

Maintenance and operations of the CORD station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Comision Nacional de Actividades Espaciales (CONAE) with 
funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud