Subject: [IGSSTATION-401]: GUAM: data publishing is resuming
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:47:54 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          10 Mar 12:47:55 PST 2005      Message Number 401
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-396].

The Internet connection to the Dededo, Guam (GUAM) station has been upgraded, and 
seems stable again. Data publishing is back on, and all backlogged data has been 
recovered and published.

We would like to thank the personnel at the Guam Seismic Observatory for their 
help in upgrading the Internet connection.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the GUAM station is a collaborative effort supported 
by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Guam Seismic Observatory with funding provided by NASA's 
Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud