Subject: [IGSSTATION-396]: GUAM: temporary Internet outages
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 15:53:51 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          04 Mar 14:53:52 PST 2005      Message Number 396
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing fluctuations in the Internet connection and 
subsequent data publications from the Dededo, Guam (GUAM) station. The 
connection is currently down. New and backlogged data will be published 
when the connection has been restored, but please be aware of possible 
interruptions in service.

We are in the process of having the Internet service upgraded and hope 
to have this work completed soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the GUAM station is a collaborative effort 
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Guam Seismic Observatory with funding 
provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud