Subject: [IGSSTATION-395]: SHAO: data publishing resuming
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 15:01:48 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          04 Mar 14:01:50 PST 2005      Message Number 395
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-349].

The phone line connection from the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory, 
PRC (SHAO) to the TurboRogue receiver has been restored at this time and 
data publishing has resumed.

Unfortunately, the outage extended beyond the memory capacity of the 
TurboRuge, and there is a data outage between January 27th, 2005 (doy 
2005.027) 11:00 UTC - February 23rd, 2005 (doy 2005.054) 00:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the SHAO station is a collaborative effort 
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory with 
funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

     -Oivind Ruud