Subject: [IGSSTATION-393]: Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan station publishing back on
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:40:57 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          04 Mar 08:40:58 PST 2005      Message Number 393
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-390].

Internet upgrades are finished and data is again available from CHUM, 
POL2, and SELE. All missing data during the two day outage has been 
recovered and published.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the above mentioned stations are a 
collaborative effort supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Scientific 
Station of OIVTRAN (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) with funding provided by NASA's 
Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud