Subject: [IGSSTATION-392]: HALY and NAMA (Saudi Arabia) stations back on-line
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 16:00:08 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          03 Mar 15:00:14 PST 2005      Message Number 392
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-70].

The Internet and local communications to two stations in Saudi Arabia 
(HALY and NAMA) have been restored at this time. We are pleased to 
resume data publishing of daily files starting February 18th (2005.049) 
for HALY and February 15th (2005.046) for NAMA. Unfortunately, there 
were data gaps going back to August 2nd, 2004 (2004.215) and July 14th, 
2004 (2004.196) for HALY and NAMA, respectively.

We would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge the work of 
personnel from the King Abdullah City for Science and Technology (KACST) 
and MIT in restoring operations at these sites.

We also apologize for the inconvenience this extended outage may have 
caused.

Maintenance and operations of the stations is a collaborative effort 
supported by JPL, MIT, UNAVCO, and King Abdullah City for Science and 
Technology (KACST) with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud