Subject: [IGSSTATION-391]: RBAY: new data available
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 12:37:16 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          03 Mar 11:37:18 PST 2005      Message Number 391
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The Internet connection and computer operations at the Richardsbay, 
South Africa (RBAY) station has been restored. Hourly and daily files 
starting February 25th, 2005 (doy 2005.056) are again available through 
the data centers. There is unfortunately a data gap going back to April 
29th, 2004 (doy 2004.120).

We would like to acknowledge the work of personnel from the 
Hartebeesthoek Radio Astronomy Observatory in bringing the station back 
operational.

Maintenance and operations of the RBAY station is a collaborative effort 
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and HartRAO, with funding provided by NASA's 
Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud