Subject: [IGSSTATION-390]: Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan station outages
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 15:46:08 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          02 Mar 14:46:09 PST 2005      Message Number 390
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We expect some Internet outages for the next week or so to the following 
stations: CHUM, POL2, and SELE. The Internet provider is doing equipment 
upgrades in Moscow.

We are hopeful that the missing data can be recovered once the 
connection has been restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the above mentioned stations are a 
collaborative effort supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Scientific 
Station of OIVTRAN (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) with funding provided by NASA's 
Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud