Subject: [IGSSTATION-389]: CHPI: re-publishing data and receiver swap
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 11:48:07 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          02 Mar 10:48:08 PST 2005      Message Number 389
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-143].

The poor receiver tracking performance at the Cachoeira Paulista, Brazil 
(CHPI) station has been resolved. We have elected to re-rinex and 
re-publish all data starting August 27th, 2004 (doy 2004.240) up to the 
present day. We recommend discarding any old CHPI data during this 
period. Unfortunately, there were a few data gaps:

September 5 - 18, 2004
December 16 19:59 - December 17 23:00 , 2004
January 6 17:59  - January 10 04:00 , 2005
February 25 20:59 - February 27 04:00 , 2005

Secondly, the Ashtech MicroZ receiver was replaced with a new MicroZ 
unit on February 02, 2005 (doy 2005.033). An updated IGS log will be 
submitted today. Regular data publishing is now in effect.

We apologize for the inconvenience this extended outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the CHPI station is a collaborative effort 
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas 
Espaciais (INPE) with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud