Subject: [IGSSTATION-388]: SEY1: data publishing back on and data during outage recovered
From: Oivind Ruud <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 11:17:04 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          02 Mar 10:17:06 PST 2005      Message Number 388
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-315].

The local ISP/computer connection problems to Mahe Island, Seychelles 
(SEY1) have been partially resolved, and we are again able to retrieve 
station data. All files since the outage occurred (December 28th, 2004 - 
doy 2004.363) have been recovered and published. This includes regular 
30 s data following the earthquake outside Sumatra.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the SEY1 station is a collaborative effort 
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and Seychelles National Oil Company in 
collaboration with UCSD-IDA, with funding provided by NASA's Earth 
Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud