Subject: [IGSSTATION-3732]: QUIN - Radome gone
From: Victoria Andreatta <[email-masked]>
To: igsstation <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 19:17:13 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          06 May 18:17:25 PDT 2010      Message Number 3732
******************************************************************************

Author: Victoria Andreatta, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Upon visual inspection it was discovered today that the JPLA radome is 
no longer intact.  We do not know when it went missing, it appears to 
have been removed by mother nature.  This discovery was made at roughly 
21:00 UTC.  The removal of this radome means that a calibrated antenna 
is now at the station and the data can now be used by the IGS once again.

Please note that this station requires a dome and we hope to be able to 
implement a solution before winter arrives.  An updated site log has 
been submitted to the IGSCB.

Maintenance and operations of the QUIN station is a collaborative effort 
supported by JPL, UNAVCO and the Mt. Hough Ranger District with funding 
provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science 
Mission Directorate.

Regards,
Victoria Andreatta