Subject: [IGSSTATION-3726]: SALU station is offline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 13:16:53 -0300

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          05 May 11:25:41 PDT 2010      Message Number 3726
******************************************************************************

Author: Sonia Costa, IBGE

Dear Colleagues,

The IGS station at Sco Luiz, Brazil (SALU)  has operational problems.
There is an outage since day 121 (May 1st).

We apologize for the inconvenience of this outage.

Maintenance and operations of the SALU station is a collaborative effort
supported by three institutions of Brazilian government (IBGE, INCRA and
INPE)

Best Regards,
Sonia Maria Alves Costa
Assessoria Ticnica
CGED-Coordenagco de Geodisia
IBGE/DGC - Diretoria de Geocijncias
===================================================================
Av Brasil 15671 - B.3A sala 1, Parada de Lucas 21241-051 Rio de Janeiro RJ
Brasil
Tel (5521) 2142-4929 - Fax (5521) 2142-4859
novo e-mail: [email-masked]  <www.ibge.gov.br>
===================================================================