Subject: [IGSSTATION-3707]: WROC: LEICA GRX1200PRO Firmware Upgrade
From: Jarosław Bosy <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 11:44:43 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          01 May 02:46:32 PDT 2010      Message Number 3707
******************************************************************************

Author: Jaroslaw Bosy

The measurement engine for the LEICA GRX1200PRO at WROC station has been
upgraded on 30 April 20:00 from version 3.018 to version 3.019.
An updated log file has been submitted today to EPNCB and IGSCB.

Best regards,

Jarek

============================================================================
=================

dr hab. in?. Jaros3aw Bosy, prof. nadzw.

Zastjpca Dyrektora / Deputy Director

Instytut Geodezji i Geoinformatyki / Institute of Geodesy and Geoinformatics

Uniwersytet Przyrodniczy we Wroc3awiu / Wroclaw University of Environmental
and Life Sciences Grunwaldzka 53, 50-357 Wroclaw

tel. +48 71 3205688

fax +48 71 3205617

e-mail:  [email-masked]

www: http://www.up.wroc.pl/~bosy

============================================================================
=================