Subject: [IGSSTATION-3683]: MATE, VEN1 and USAL permanent stations (Leica receiver)
From: "GeoDAF Administrator" <[email-masked]>
To: "IGSStations" <[email-masked]>, "EUREFMail" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:08:03 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          29 Apr 01:08:38 PDT 2010      Message Number 3683
******************************************************************************

Author: Giuseppe Colucci

All of these 3 stations are unable to lock any satellites, the problem 
appeared on session 188w.
All these 3 stations run Leica GRX1200GGPRO receivers.
Please note that "System information" page, for all 3 receivers, reports:

Firmware version:        V 7.53
Build:                   1423.3193
Maintenance end:         2009-03-20
Measurement engine:      V 0.000    <<<< ???  it should be 3.018 for MATE, 
3.017 for VEN1 and USAL
Measurement engine boot: V 0.000    <<<< ???  it should be 3.000

If you are experiencing tha same problem, could you please check the ME 
versione reported by your receiver ?
Maybe one try could be to "update" ME firmware, but a feedback from some 
Leica people would be appreciated.

Regards,
Giuseppe Colucci