Subject: [IGSSTATION-3558]: WROC station firmware update
From: Jarosław Bosy <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:43:44 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          09 Feb 06:45:21 PST 2010      Message Number 3558
******************************************************************************

Author:  Jaroslaw Bosy

Dear Colleagues,

Today (2010-02-09) new firmware in the Leica GRX1200GG Pro receiver

was installed on the station WROC.

Log file attached to this message.

Best regards,

Jarek

============================================================================
=================

dr hab. in?. Jaros3aw Bosy, prof. nadzw.

Zastjpca Dyrektora / Deputy Director

Instytut Geodezji i Geoinformatyki / Institute of Geodesy and Geoinformatics

Uniwersytet Przyrodniczy we Wroc3awiu / Wroclaw University of Environmental
and Life Sciences Grunwaldzka 53, 50-357 Wroclaw

tel. +48 71 3205688

fax +48 71 3205617

e-mail:  [email-masked]

www: http://www.up.wroc.pl/~bosy

============================================================================
=================

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of wroc_20100209.log]