Subject: [IGSSTATION-3539]: WES2: Data flowing again!
From: "Giovanni.Sella" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "_NGS.Corscollector" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 18:14:05 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          03 Feb 15:14:38 PST 2010      Message Number 3539
******************************************************************************

Author: Giovanni Sella

Dear Colleagues,
  After a considerable delays data flow for WES2 has initiated again. 
There has been significant data loss for most of December and all of 
January. The good news is that the receiver is using the external 
frequency correctly. No equipment has been changed at the site since the 
previous IGS Station message in December.
  I apologize for this long outage.
  Giovanni
-- 
Giovanni Sella, Ph.D.
CORS Program Manager,
National Geodetic Survey                       For EXISTING CORS e-mail: 

NOAA-NOS, SSMC3-8716, 1315 East-West Hwy.        ngs.corscollector @ 
noaa.gov
Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA                   For PROPOSED CORS e-mail:
Tel 001-301-713-3198x126, Fax 001-301-713-4324   ngs.proposed.cors @ 
noaa.gov

CORS Guidelines: www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/Establish_Operate_CORS.html