Subject: [IGSSTATION-3501]: ITRF 2005 coordinates.
From: "Directeur Technique de l' Instititut Géographique du Burkina" <[email-masked]>
To: "'David Maggert'" <[email-masked]>, "'IGS Station'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ruth E. Neilan'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kouadio KONAN, CCT'" <[email-masked]>, "'Claude Obin TAPSOBA, DG/IGB'" <[email-masked]>, "'SABENIN YAO'" <[email-masked]>, "'Pedro Alfaro Sanz'" <[email-masked]>, "'Abdoulaye BELEM'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:30:55 -0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          11 Jan 10:08:33 PST 2010      Message Number 3501
******************************************************************************

Author: Abdoulaye BELEM

Dear colleagues,

The Geographical Institute of Burkina has made GPS measurements on December
2009. These measurements have to be attached to ITRF2005.

We would therefore have the ITRF2005 coordinates  of YKRO station of
Yamoussoukro and MAS1 of Las Palmas to make this connection. Those which are
in the log files are "approximate" and the version of the ITRF is not
specified.

Best Regards,

Abdoulaye BELEM

  _____

l

Une bonne carte vaut mieux qu'un long discours

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Abdoulaye BELEM
Directeur Technique

Institut Giographique du Burkina

La rifirence en traitement de l'information giographique au Burkina Faso

651, Avenue de l'Indipendance

Lat : 12022'23.25"N <> Long :  1030'49.50"W

 <http://www.igb.bf/> http://www.igb.bf/ <> Email :
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked],  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Til == Bur: +226 50 31 33 51  Dom : +226 50 47 91 13  GSM : +226 70 01 69
63

  _____

------------------------------Original
message------------------------------------

Message-ID: < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>

Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 07:57:23 -0700

From: David Maggert <[email-masked]>

User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 (Windows/20090812)

To: [email-masked]

Subject: [IGSSTATION-3484]: YKRO: data outage

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sender: owner-igsstation

Precedence: bulk

****************************************************************************
**

IGS Station Mail          05 Jan 06:57:43 PST 2010      Message Number 3484

****************************************************************************
**

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing a network outage at the Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast (YKRO)
IGS

station.  At this time it is not certain if the missing data can be
recovered.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the YKRO station is a collaborative effort

supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Bureau National D'Etudes Techniques with

funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science

Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,

David Maggert