Subject: [IGSSTATION-3245]: station BRAZ is out of operation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 08:42:54 -0300

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          10 Aug 04:41:49 PDT 2009      Message Number 3245
******************************************************************************

Author: Sonia Costa

Dear Colleagues,
Due to comunication problems station BRAZ  is out of operation since day
218 . We are working in order to get this station back to operation soon.

Best regards,
Sonia Maria Alves Costa
CGED-Coordenagco de Geodisia
IBGE/DGC - Diretoria de Geocijncias
===================================================================
Av Brasil 15671 - B.3A sala 1, Parada de Lucas 21241-051 Rio de Janeiro RJ
Brasil
Tel (5521) 2142-4985/4986/4929 - Fax (5521) 2142-4859
novo e-mail: [email-masked]  <www.ibge.gov.br>
===================================================================