Subject: [IGSSTATION-3228]: WROC: firmware update installed
From: Jarosław Bosy <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:54:59 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          29 Jul 04:56:31 PDT 2009      Message Number 3228
******************************************************************************

Author: Jaroslaw Bosy

Dear colleagues,

we have installed the new firmware 7.53/3.017 at the Leica GRX12000GG Pro
receiver on our EPN/IGS station WROC today.

A new sitelog has been uploaded to the IGSCB.

Best regards,

Jarek

================================================================================
=============
dr hab. in?. Jaros3aw Bosy, prof. nadzw.
Instytut Geodezji i Geoinformatyki / Institute of Geodesy and Geoinformatics
Uniwersytet Przyrodniczy we Wroc3awiu / Wroclaw University of Environmental and
Life Sciences
Grunwaldzka 53, 50-357 Wroclaw
tel. +48 71 3205688
fax +48 71 3205617
e-mail:  [email-masked]
www: http://www.up.wroc.pl/~bosy/
================================================================================
=============