Subject: [IGSSTATION-3157]: USNO, BRMU, BDOS outage
From: "Giovanni.Sella" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "_NGS.Corscollector" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:01:14 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Station Mail          24 Jun 09:01:35 PDT 2009      Message Number 3157
******************************************************************************

Author: Giovanni Sella

Dear Colleagues,
  I regret to inform you that the sites USNO, BRMU, BDOS will not be
transmitting data till the mid-July. I recognize the
inconvenience/damage that this may cause, but due to a catastrophic
server failure and limited personnel it cannot be fixed till then. The 
only good news is that data is currently being retrieved from USNO and 
BRMU but we cannot get out to the IGS data centers.
  The situation with BDOS is unrelated and is at the local level in 
Barbados.
  Please accept my deepest apologies for this significant outage.
  Giovanni

-- 
Giovanni Sella, Ph.D.
CORS Program Manager,
National Geodetic Survey                       For EXISTING CORS e-mail:

NOAA-NOS, SSMC3-8716, 1315 East-West Hwy.        ngs.corscollector @
noaa.gov
Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA                   For PROPOSED CORS e-mail:
Tel 001-301-713-3198x126, Fax 001-301-713-4324   ngs.proposed.cors @
noaa.gov

CORS Guidelines: www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/Establish_Operate_CORS.html